Yes welcome Brother.

and good choice of choosing Marines over the cannon fodd... I mean Imperial Guard.

Which reminds me of a quote I saw. "People play Marines, because not everybody is cool enough to play Imperial Guard."

Sorry, Fire Lord, but I just couldn't resist. :D

Yes welcome Brother.

and good choice of choosing Marines over the cannon fodd... I mean Imperial Guard.

Which reminds me of a quote I saw. "People play Marines, because not everybody is cool enough to play Imperial Guard."

Sorry, Fire Lord, but I just couldn't resist. :D

Or don't dig buying and painting TONS of soldiers and tanks :cuss

And it's nice to fit an army in a single case ;)

Yes welcome Brother.

Cannon Fodder eh? I'm just gonna throw some things out and we'll see about Cannon Fodder (if you mean that in the wimpy, pushover way):

- Numbers

- Platoon Command squad issuing the First rank FIRE! Second rank FIRE! order to a combined squad of 50 men with pure lasguns.

- 2-3 50 man conscript squads that keep on coming back onto the table thanks to Chenkov.

- 1 word: Stormtruppen (translation: Stormtroopers AKA the guys with AP3 standard weapons)

- a devil dog or two (more ap3?)

- Basilisks, Colussi, Medusas, Demolishers, Deathstrikes, vanilla Leman Russ, Vanquishers...... well you get where I'm going with this.

_______

Welcome Darnath Lysander, great to have another sone of Dorn kicking about, not to mention a fellow Army-dog. You'll find the B&C as a home away from home, with very friendly people.

hey i am new here and i just wanted to say hi i play infantry guardsman and i am starting a imperial fists army

Sons of Dorn! Welcome to the bolter and chainsword my friend. Just being curious, which guardsmen army do you play as?

Archived