Sang' priest colour scheme.

Bloodhammer

Hi

Im sure ive read something about this somewhere but could not for the life of me find the thread. Im sure someone can quickly help though!

I keep seeing Sang' priests painted differently. Ive always known them as red with white trims and red helmets, now ive seen them all white, all red with white trims and white helmets and a whole host of other combinations.

Im painted my force up in the old school red with black trims paint scheme and id like to have an old school sang' priest colour scheme to match everything else of that era but I dont know which scheme was originally used.

Can someone help?

Thanks

I've been giving thought to doing black trims for all my troops also, with the inverse for sgts. - just as I really like the way they look tbh! As for Sang Preists planning on using base red for the model, white trims, white helmet, and white around the character on the Narthecium and various bling.

OT - to the poster above - nice to see someone from Aberdeenshire around here! Do you play with a gaming group up here at all?

Cheers

BA used to field Apothecaries in the standard Apothecary scheme, Corbulo however was always a Sanguinary Priest and I'm pretty certain he had the same scheme as now (red with white trim).

OT - to the poster above - nice to see someone from Aberdeenshire around here! Do you play with a gaming group up here at all?

not for a long while.

run a club at the school i teach in, and occassionally venture into GW aberdeen - but not in about a year....

family time gets in the way. :)

Archived