Modelling eviscerators?

Hey guys,

I've recently begun a Flesh Tearers army, which is likely to be more of a modelling and collecting project than a gaming one, but I digress. I had the idea of modelling the models that I wish to equip with power fists as carrying eviscerator blades as "counts as" power fists - the rules are similar anyway, and I think it would look much cooler for the Flesh Tearers (Seth carries one after all!) However I have hit a bit of a stumbling block in that I am not sure how exactly I can do this.

I have been seeding the double-edged chaos chainblades (with chaos iconography removed) throughout my army, and intend to also use some chain-axes, to get what I see as the Flesh Tearers "feel", using these as regular chainsword close-combat weapons. I want the "eviscerators" to, obviously, be bigger and more vicious looking than the regular chainblades, and I am at a loss as to what parts to use for them.

Can anyone suggest some bitz that would be relatively easily converted into an eviscerator for a Space Marine? Ideally it should be double handed (though not a necessity), and should be larger than a regular chainblade (Sisters Repentia eviscerators don't seem much bigger than a normal Space Marine chainsword). I am aware that Seth has one, and I only need a handful of them, but I think it would get a bit pricey and a bit samey if I bought four or five Seth models!

Cheers guys.

What are you talking about MY CHAPTER MASTER DOES NOT HAVE A NANCY EVISCERATOR. He has the Blood Reaver one of the most Brutal chainswords in existance But more to the point Just use the DC thunderhammer (the Hilt part since its 2 handed) and cut 2 chaos chainswords so its what ever legnth you want, I however would'nt do this because it will detract from Seths Blood Reaver's EPIC BAD ASSERY. but yeah hope that could have been of some use.

What's wrong with Seth's eviscerator?!?

And yeah, I had considered that as an option - using the DC thunder hammer hilt. That was all I could really come up with, granted for the relatively little thought I'd put into it. Any other suggestions?

You could extend a chainsword be carefully cutting the tip off and adding another chainsword's blade part to the top. I have seen this done with Marines but to get a chunkier feel, you might want to try using the chaos ones for this.

Archived