Heroes of the Crusade project?

Pigeons

forgive me if this idea has been put forth before, but has the B&C tried to compile a rules set for each Primarch and the main heroes of each chapter mentioned in the horus heresy novels yet?

for instance i'm reading fulgrim right now, and it seems like Captain Balhaan would be cool to model/make rules for, and of course Ferrus Manus and his giant honking hammer...and of course tough salts like saul tarvitz from the initial trilogy.

so if this hasn't been done before, i was hoping we could use this thread to compile rules for each of the major heroes at least, possibly the Primarchs as well.

if anyones interested, feel free to fire away with your input

There is a horus heresy ruleset made up by the people at Bell of Lost Souls, and it includes rules for many of the characters from the books.

ahhh ok. i figured it had probably been done already but i wasn't sure.

a mod can just delete this thread then, if they don't mind :)

There's an even (IMO) better one at Tempus, but the Author took them down. He's reworking them and is hoping to do the weekend again.

Yes afraid we have taken them down, they will be all compiled into a pre-heresy/scouring rules set spanning the 4 main events we ran.

Age of the Emperor I:The Great Crusade

Age of the Emperor II:The Horus Heresy

Age of the Emperor III:The Siege of Terra

Age of the Emperor IV:The Scouring

This will be the most comprehensive rules set for the heresy with all off the main character and Primarchs loyal and the loyal pre heresy ones like Horus and Angron through to their corruption to chaos and their eventual defeat at the hand of the Emperor and his loyal legions.

gallery_5225_4976_17283.jpg

gallery_5225_4976_25723.jpg

gallery_5225_4976_41612.jpg

gallery_5225_4976_149764.jpg

gallery_5225_4976_58551.jpg

Enjoy!

P.S. Skirax Thanks for the kinds words. ;)

I

@Ignatius, that's fine :P nice to see you on here, though by the looks of it you've been here a while :tu: Also, would it be possible to send the files in an e-mail to Pigeons?

Please let us all know when the revised copy is available.

I have the BoLS version but this one looks far more in depth and a better representation. It looks like a real codex :)

can't wait!

Please let us all know when the revised copy is available.

I have the BoLS version but this one looks far more in depth and a better representation. It looks like a real codex ;)

can't wait!

Without trying to sound big headed they are, the Imperial pack alone is 62 pages, the Chaos pack a similar size.

i love those rule sets! they can still be downloaded, register. at least, they were there a week ago

The old pack are now gone, only the current The Scouring packs are available and they are very basic at the moment.

I

ah, yeah noticed that.

anyway, get them up fast please, i love them!

(only got the emperor edition by a DL in a compilation, love the rules you made upt for the Crew of the Eisenstein :yes:)

• 1 year later...

Archived