Legs for Kit Bash?

Straight to the point; I'm looking for some Power-Armour Legs for a Kit Bash? I'm out of them! I'm looking for some uncommon - but not unheard of - and dynamic Legs. Not the Assault Marine ones! I was thinking Death Company? If anyone has any better ideas... post 'em! :HQ:

Tropicana

:Elite:

The khorne berserkers are always a popular choice for dynamic legs. The DA sprue has robed running legs and the possessed chaos marines are quite "uncommon" as well. As you mentioned the BA already the other winged guys (I just can't remember what they are called) have some fancy ceramite pants too.

What do you need them for?

+edit+

Ha, just saw your other thread. They are called Sanguinary Guard. :)

The khorne berserkers are always a popular choice for dynamic legs. The DA sprue has robed running legs and the possessed chaos marines are quite "uncommon" as well. As you mentioned the BA already the other winged guys (I just can't remember what they are called) have some fancy ceramite pants too.

What do you need them for?

I'm working up another Solo Miniature, as I call them; in other words, a Standalone Showcase Miniature which isn't intended to fit with an Army. A loner. :devil:

This one is a Black Templar's High Marshall, which comprises the following;

• TUK 'Snout' Head
  • TUK 'Mark Eight' Front
  • Commander 'Robe' Rear
  • Tactical 'Grenade' Arm, Left
  • TUK 'Bolt Pistol' Arm, Right
  • IG 'Vox' Back Pack

He is made with the image of a Fencer in mind; the Grenade and Pistol Arms, when combined, give him that fluent, open stance. He's looking right down the Sight of the Pistol, in a very loud, challenging manner, almost like those exaggerated 'I'll Shoot You Now' Poses in Final Fantasy.

Pictures.

Get ready for Shabbily-Taken, Mildly-Blurred Twin 4,000 x 3,000 Compressed Resolution Shots. :)

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3541776/640/3541776.jpg

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/3541777/640/3541777.jpg

Again, please excuse the Quality. I have issues. :)

Liking the Bash so far?

Edit! Ooh, let's play Spot-The-Miniature-German-Supermarket-Branded-Table-Tennis-Kit-On-The-Dining-Room-Table-From-My-Surprise-Holiday-To-Berlin!

Cookie for whoever works that out fastest. :whoops:

Looks good so far. ;)

If you are handy with a saw, you could use some of these legs too. Kahn Seth Shrike

A pose like Cassius' would look nice too.

You might want to take a look at this as well. You can achieve any of the poses above with normal plastic legs and a bit of wire. Or do something completely different.

I think he would look good walking away his torso turned slightly to his left, leaving his cape flowing behind.

Ouch! A Tenner to mutilate one of the Power Armour Special Characters? *Cringe*

Some options I had in mind initially were:

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/images/DSCN5558.JPG

Death Company, because the Robed Look, in partnership with all those Seals, gives a Decorated feel.

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/images/401427671192.jpg

Space Wolf, because they give the impression the High Marshall is leaning into the shot, and yet aren't quite Static.

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/images/457673674206.jpg

Khorne Berserker, because they're not Static, and yet not Prancing Through The Air. They're steady enough to be a convincing, shot-taking stance.

Which is your Favourite?

Ouch! A Tenner to mutilate one of the Power Armour Special Characters? *Cringe*

[...]

That's what the last link is for. ;)

The SW don't go very well with the BT style in my opinion. The pose is also rather boring.

While I like the zerker legs, they wouldn't really fit to the pose of the torso. Would make him look kind of "undignified" if he was running around like that in his cape.

The DC legs fit very well. The pose is just right, the purity seals and parchment fit the style of the BT's and if you wanted to, you could cut the blooddrop and vial off and substitute one of the lanterns using the cord around the waist, to make it look as if it was never intended for anything else.

Ah, yes, Zerker legs probably wouldn't even fit, in hindsight.

I agree, the DC are the ones I think are nicest.

*Queue Triumphant Music, Reo Speed Wagon: Can't Fight This Feeling*

*Listens to the Lyrics* ''Maybe not, then... ;)''

Anyway, DC it is. Thanks for your replies. All one of you. :(

Siggied. Man, the Siggie is rapidly growing. But I can't take out...

Allez Allez Allez Allez Il faut danser, tout le monde, danser, tout le monde, danser collé serré!Tout le monde, danbadam badamdam...C’est le son de l’année, danbadam badamdamTout le monde, danbadam badamdam...Faut se laisser allerComme ça...Au rythme de l’année Ohhhh

... You need to click it. :HQ:

Archived