Any suggestions for a a really big, mean, nasty axe?

Okay, here's the situation. I'm working on a Chaos Marine Lord on a juggernaut with a Blood Feeder. Originally I was gonna use the Axe that comes with the Warriors of Chaos Khorne Lord on Juggernaut box, but once I got it, I found that the Axe is actually pretty puny. So I've been looking around to find a bigger, meaner, and nastier looking axe bit but so far, I'm coming up empty.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: While I'm at it, does anyone know the size of the metal Khorne Icons you can buy from Games Workshop?

Warriors of Chaos lance heads are a fair cop. Also High Elf axes - maybe the old Korhil model axe-head? Ork Warboss has a big axe, and I think that the Bobz box has a few large double-headed-axes.

Also look for the Minotaurs boxed set, that has some pretty handy axes which are single handed weapons for these bad-boys

The Frostaxe from the Wplf Guard box? Or two of them for double-edge conversion?

Here's a pic

Hmm... Take two of those Puppy Axes, attack them to the sides of an Ork Big Choppa and attach a Berzerker Chainsword to the back of it, Hmm, should probably go for broke and build an entire chain bladed heft to explain the up to 17 attacks he could get on the charge. Hmm, where are my extra chain swords?....

Archived