Seeking printable large Blood Angels logo (for top of rhino)

For airbrush use tamiya masking tape, if you need to airbrush uneven surfaces microscale makes a liquid mask called micro mask, it will rub off with water once you are done. the easiest way to do it is to print them on transfers and seal them with laquer.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Tigerious/Blood%20Angels/BAAquilla.jpg?t=1275607431

If you print this out I believe its pretty close to covering the top of the rhino all the way across. GL too ya.

You could download any of the 10 Blood Angel Company sheets from the decal section of the board and scale them up.

I've been looking for a decal section. Where is it? Link?

You have they Ye Olde Decal thread in PCA which will take you to the Downloads area. There you can get 214 Chapter decal sets, including 1 for each of the Blood Angels 10 Companies.

You can also get there by using the Downloads link at the top of the board.

No I am not brother Edward. I too was a frequent person on his page for a long time then got out of the game and just recently came back to paint and play. I have been trying to free hand some of those for a couple of weeks with slow progress. Those banners are ones he put on the site for folks to use. Great guy and great page.

Archived