bringing the love of the emperor

Hi Bolter & Chainsword people

I'm Lostsoul, member of the Adepta Sororitas fan club (not its not a real club) bringing you the love of the emperor and prayers for our darkest hours. Well.. not really, I just thought it'd be something of an ice breaker in an introduction post to the community.

Been a fan of the site for a little while and thought I'd join up too instead of visiting and not be able to add to conversations, give praise where needed for fellow gamers and skilled modellers.

Glad to be a member and hope to be part of the community.. and if you want, you can have the blessings of the emperor too if that helps welcome me aboard.

LS

Welcome aboard. Love of the emperor.... that means you brought Kraken Shells with you right? Good, I was almost out.

Take a second, if you would, to read over the B+C rules briefly. Its all pretty common sense stuff for the most part.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=22

In any event, I take it your a sisters player? Weve got a fairly thriving inquisition forum going on here, and all sorts of stuff besides. If you need any pointers, or anything in general, just send a PM. Nikkole will be glad to have another sister.

I am a Sister player, I have a small force at the moment that is slowly growing. I've got ideas on where I'd like to expand into, make them more punchy and adaptable as points increase. I'll definately be checking out the Inquistion threads.

Thank you very much, if I get stuck I'll know who to chat to.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived