The Emperor W40K

After some serious thought and after deciding to take a break for a while from creating pep files and 3d models, I have decided to do the ultimate Warhammer game character and some people are going to think of me as nuts but since I was one of the first people to create Warhammer pepakura files I had to make something that would be god like and what could be better than the Emperor. For this I am just in the research at the moment and I will be using my pep files from my 4Shared for the armor and for the sword and I will be heavily modding the heck out of my files to pull this off, for the armor I will be creating it from pep first finishing it up to the bondo stage and then clay will be put on and sculpted by hand with full detail, as for the sword that's going to be a challenge I plan to pep the sword, fiberglass it, then use clear plastic and vac form the sword blade then I will paint the inside of the blade with a orange-red with a airbrush before I put the two halves of the vac formed sword together and installing LED's or EL wire into the blade before attaching it to the handle to create his flaming sword, the hardest part of this will be the eagles on his armor and his claw gauntlet which those will all be scratch built and added to the armor, as for a timeframe for this monster of a build I will be done completly by March for All-Con convention and will be bringing the Emperor to the D*C convention next year. If any of the Bolter and Chainsword have any ideas or suggestions for what I have planned I would love to hear them or if you just feel like telling me I'm nuts well I already know that but now I'm going to prove it.

http://i47.tinypic.com/28bf8ep.jpg

Okay, so let me get this straight. You are embarking on a journey that ends with you fully loaded inside the Emperor's armor? Cool. Brings a whole new meaning to "Death to the False Emperor." :HQ:

Solid Zaku that image is just awesome and it will help me out greatly with the detail on the armor. Do you still happen to have the 3D Model or know where the image came from? Because it looks like a game model and if it is I can possibly use the 3D model and create pepakura files from the 3D model and it will probably save me a couple months on the building process that and I would also be able to share the Emperor pep files as well with permission from the creator. Still thanks so much for showing that.

I don't have any actual 3-D models, just the image. It came from a Dawn of War modification that fell through. I've tried tracking down its' original creator with no luck. I hope you have better chances though.

Well I was able to find something typed into CGTalk a while back from a person with the username Infinite that was doing a 3D Still of the Horus vs. Emperor so 'm going to try to get in touch with the modeller to see what can possibly be done if nothing then I'll do it from my original pep files.

Archived