Heresy events timeline WIP looking for help

isilvra

Spoilers for anyone who hasn't read the first 3 HH novels.

Below is my attempt to coble the HH books into some form of timeline in my endless attempt to actually get it to make some kind of sense. Anyone who has read the books will know that they tend to skip around a lot, especially Fulgrim.

All dates and years are approximant and extrapolated from the 203 year of the great crusade which is mentioned in Horus Rising using timescales described in the books. Imperial dating system has also been used with 365 days being devided into 1000.

Any events and dates that people can add would be appreciated.

Year of Great Crusade Event

2 Horus reunited with emperor

32 2nd Primarch Found

c40 Rogal Dorn found in Inuwit Cluster

123 Luna wolves defeat reptilian alien race known as the Keylekid

c.143 Luna wolves and Word Bearers invade Davin

183 The invasion of Dahinta and the defeat of the Overseer machine race

193 A map of ancient terra is discovered below the surface of a alien world

0.202 The triumph at Ullanor

382.202 Rogal Dorn and a small group of Imperial fists attach themselves to the 63rd

0.203 63rd Expedition assaults 63/19

123.203 Blood Angels of the 140th Expedition begin assault on the world that will be named murder

164.203 Battle of the Whisperheads undertaken by Luna Wolves 10th Company

647.203 Emperors Children Battle Barge Proudheart arrives at murder to answer request for reinforcements

657.203 Elements of 63rd expedition led by the Vengeful Spirit arrive at Murder in response to requests for reinforcements

Erebus and a company of Word Bearers arrive at murder to partition the Warmaster

Elements of Alpha Legion arrive at murder

157.204 Imperium achieves victory on Murder / first contact with the Interax

329.204 63rd Expedition arrives in Interax space

386.204 Talks with Interax collapse when Erebus steals a kinbranch Anathema / Erebus requests the Warmaster travel to Davin

424.204 63rd arrives back in Imperial Space

443.204 63rd arrives in orbit of Davin

457.204 Luna wolves and small word bearers contingent attack the renegade Tembra. Horus is wounded by the Anathema given to Tembra by Erebus

459.204 Horus interned in the Delphos on Davin /Magnus uses sorcery to try and contact Horus

483.204 Horus emerges from the Delphos healed of his wound

486.204 Magnus breaches the wards around the Emperors throne room to deliver a warning about Horus fall.

788.204 203rd and 63rd Expeditions begin assault on the Auretian Technocracy

560.205 Fulgrim and the Emperors children rendezvous with Horus . Imperial forces breach the Iron citadel and defeat the Auretian Technocracy

568.205 Fulgrim departs 63rd to meet with Ferrus Marnu

Emperors children and iron hands begin liberation of Callindes system

500.206 Sons of Horus, Death Guard, Word Easters and Emperors Children arrive in Isstvan system

Invasion of Isstvan III

Battle of the Choral City

The Heresy Begins with the bombing of Loyalist Astartes on Isstvan III

The Eisenstein escapes from Isstvan to warn the Imperium

581.206 Fulgrim returns to the Warmaster to inform him of his failure with Ferrus Manus

Fulgrim begins the fortification of Isstvan V

Olympia is devastated by the Iron Warriors Legion

662.206 The remaining Loyalists are killed in a massive orbital bombardment

The Thousand Sons Escape Prospero

its nice so far..

but you include

2 Horus reunited with emperor

32 2nd Primarch Found

c40 Rogal Dorn found in Inuwit Cluster

why not the rest of the primarchs?

because as it looks now, it is al centerd around the luna wolves and co..

when my exams are done..

cheers

I've only included the dates or aprox dates of know events. The order the Primarchs were found is not yet known to me. As I go through the HH series (I'm filling the timeline in as I re read everything) I'll add in the primarchs as I encounter them. I don't even know who the second Primarch is, just that he was found 30 years after Horus.

well Primarch nuber duex is a lost Primarch.....

No, he's saying that the second Primarch to be found is 30 years after Horus. Not the Primarch of Legion II.

There's going to be a lot of holes as there aren't any actual dates for most Primarchs outside of Horus and Dorn.

Hobo Willie has the way of it. I'm not going to get dates but I’m hoping to piece the order together at some point. There are clue scattered about. Of course that’s assuming there is an official order and the information doesn’t contradict itself.

Archived