Allied Inquisitors Psychic Hood?!

Hepburn

i meant that with the upgrade. i couldn't get on the name xD

a Chaplain is actually more points then the upgrade so.... worth it? :rolleyes:

the elite (non-HQ) chappie is cheaper and tougher than the libbie. He can't force weapon anyone.... But with all their powers, how often does anyone use FW? And he gives you the re-rolls on the charge. Yes plz.

yeah, it is a good thing that BA, IG and marines can take things like that to make up for the shortcomings of their codex. they really need the help against awesome armies like the necrons, nids, dark eldar and tau.

am i the only one that thinks allies with outdated abilities and war gear are crutches that make up for lack of skill?

am i the only one that thinks allies with outdated abilities and war gear are crutches that make up for lack of skill?

You're not the only one, but you'd be wrong.

There's nothing wrong with making use of available options. It's not like anyone's suggesting any rules bending bullcrap like the old "I'm gonna use my Narthecium to ignore my tank's failed cover save." :P

i think it is rule bending when people use the blood chalice to have it affect allied units such as GKs.

i think it is rule bending when people use wargear that is available in their own codex but choose to take it through allies because they work better.

(psi hoods with unlimited range and force weapons used by GKGMs)

it may be legal but will earn my opponent nothing but contempt from me and i would only play him if i had to in a tournament, for a friendly game i would pack my stuff up and tell him to figure out how to make his main army work or go back to playing M:TG or something.

OK can we please drop this beliitlement of people who play with allies please, because that is NOT what this topic is about and quite frankly its only in the last year or so that allies have gone from a fluff based self handicap to something that can actually reasonably work under the newer codexi so learn a little about the history before making sweeping generalisations about people based on the army they play.

i think it is rule bending when people use the blood chalice to have it affect allied units such as GKs.

i think it is rule bending when people use wargear that is available in their own codex but choose to take it through allies because they work better.

You can think that all you want, but you'd be wrong. According to freedictionary.com, rule bending is; "to do something or to allow someone to do something which is not usually allowed".

So yeah. You're wrong by definition. Sorry. :P

it may be legal but will earn my opponent nothing but contempt from me and i would only play him if i had to in a tournament, for a friendly game i would pack my stuff up and tell him to figure out how to make his main army work or go back to playing M:TG or something.

Are you sure that the issue isn't that you just don't want to play against someone that you perceive has an advantage over you?

Either way, it's sort of unwise to try to apply your own personal moral code to other people who could very well have an entirely different code than yours. Taking Allies is legal and isn't the incredible advantage that you seem to think it is.

Enough of belittling people for using the legal options of Inquisitors and Grey Knights. If you don't want to play against armies that use allies, that's up to you. But leave the contempt off the forum.

Archived