Ahoy!

Greetings and salutations!

I'm new to Bolter and Chainsword, as well as the space marines.

Quick about me:

I was in the army for 4 years, with one in Iraq (feel free to ask any questions you want about it). I worked tactical intelligence, and did a good amount of wargaming. I was injured stateside before my second trip over, and medically discharged. Now, I am getting my degree in computer sciences and digital media on my way to becoming a college-level teacher in computers and digital media.

When school ended this year, i was bored for WEEKS as there was little to do. My friend had me come over, and taught me how to play. Now, I've got a small space marine army with a couple of dreadnaughts, and a raider. We play fairly often at games workshop, and now that it's getting a bit past the noob stage, i'm looking to learn to paint better, deploy and create more efficient armies, so any suggestions are welcome!

I serve the Green Devils.

Created by several companies of Dark Hand that were stranded on a jungle planet near the fringe worlds during a war storm for 70 years. While it was a recruitment planet, it was under ork attack. Shortly after their arrival, a warp storm sealed off the system for 70 years. Once the storm passed, the Dark Hand sent a scout team to investigate and found the remains of their companies. However, the decades had forced a change in tactics, and the constant fighting had taken it's toll. None of the original Dark Hand Marines had survived, but they had bolstered their ranks by recruiting nearly all the males from the planet. This created almost a completly new chapter, and the Dark Hand named them the Green Devils, based on how they fought in the jungle and their new green and dark yellow colorscheme.

Archived