First Game with new Blood Angels Dex.

Brother Yorei

i had my first game with the new dex last night against vulkan drop pod army.

we played 1850.

we came down to a close combat between vulkan and 5 TH/SS termies and my mephy and sang guard.

i charge and hit vulkan 3 times with force sword and he makes all 3 inv. saves. sang guard hit 9 times with 10 attacks and then wound with all and vulkan makes all his saves there too! then its vulkans turn. hits mephy twice wounds 1 i fail my save. mephy down to 4 wounds. terms hit mephy with thunder hammers and he sustains one more wound.

next turn goes better for me. i took out vulkan with mephy when he failed his inv. save against force sword. sang gaurd and terms go simultaniously. he hits mephy and i fail my saves mephy dies. sang guard take out 3 terms and the other two fail morale and fall back. .......right off the table! we were playing for 5 objectives. i claimed 3 with my 3 assault squads and contested two with sang guard and furioso dread.

we came down to a close combat between vulkan and 5 TH/SS termies and my mephy and sang guard.

sang gaurd and terms go simultaniously.

uhhh, what? since when to i4 SG and i1 TH/SS termis go simo?

yeah i know. i forgot to mention we forgot about TH acting as power fists for initiative.

Archived