Super Fast Assault Cannon BAs

thundrchickn

-wraithguard don't play. they melt faces all day long

They move 6" a turn with 12" guns. You couldn't shoot them down?!

he ran them ina wave serpent and scooped my flank

-JP assaulties are not the best choice of troop against and eldar gun line.

Why is that? Eldar have a ton of S6 shots. You know what Blood Angels shouldn't care about? S6 shots. A 3+ armor and then FnP really kills Scatter Lasers and Shruiken Cannons

Outflanked by striking scorpions. Tied up my JP RAS for awhile and never got into combat with the objective on his side of the board. sieze ground by the way-Tycho/chaplain/DC is a pt heaavy beast

Not that Tycho can join that unit, he's not an independent character.

possbily played this wrong. I thought it was an upgrade to the unit like lemartes. it would make sense that ur army HQ can't be someone suffering the black rage and everyone gets lumped into the DC when they fall to it

-Flamestorm cannons are the greatest weapon BA have against harliquins

Wasting AP3 on something that has an Invul? Not for me. I'd figure that a pair of Hurricane Bolter Sponsons would be the way to go to taken down Harlies.

worked out pretty good for me 14 wounds and they were all in cover on my oponents objective. but I'll take your word for it and NEVER use a baal pred against something with an invul. Should i store my baal pred in a box or a trash can when I play a demon army? I did what i could with what I had.

-putting gear ona SP is stupid. never ever ever put him into combat accidentally

Well, sometimes he's going to be in combat, no matter what you do, so may as well give him a chance to kill something right? Striking at I5, a lot of times you Jump Troops can knock out the enemy before they can swing back.

-blood lance has yet to work out for me

I'm glad we agree on something. THat said, you were playing Eldar, so trying to get it off while Runes was on the table probably wasn't the best idea.

I tried, it failed, but using him only for the hood would be a waste

I believe the response I put here is, "Learn to play, lolz." It seems like you have a lot of kinks to work out on this army.

"the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." stuff happens. I was outplayed with my new list by a tourney player. i'm glad I got smoked cu beating the snot outta the preteen players may be good enough for some players egos but no one gets better unless they play better players.

possbily played this wrong. I thought it was an upgrade to the unit like lemartes. it would make sense that ur army HQ can't be someone suffering the black rage and everyone gets lumped into the DC when they fall to it

Most definitely. There's nothing to imply that Dante would join the Death Company, as he is not listed as an upgrade like Lemartes, nor is he an Independent Character like a Chaplain, therefore, he's suck out on his own like Mephiston. And no it wouldn't make sense that he would join it, just as it would it would be foolish to assume that sense has anything to do with a made up game of plastic toy soldiers.

But, you'll find that debate about 3 times on this forum, so no sense in dragging it out further.

Most definitely. There's nothing to imply that Dante would join the Death Company, as he is not listed as an upgrade like Lemartes, nor is he an Independent Character like a Chaplain, therefore, he's suck out on his own like Mephiston. And no it wouldn't make sense that he would join it, just as it would it would be foolish to assume that sense has anything to do with a made up game of plastic toy soldiers.

But, you'll find that debate about 3 times on this forum, so no sense in dragging it out further.

Not dante. The Death Company Tycho. At the bottom of his fluff page it says the second profile is for Tycho after being inducted into the death company. Hopefully they'll FAQ it.

Sorry, not Dante, Tycho. Tip of the Slounge aside, there's still nothing that would indicate that he joins the Death Company on the table top. And as everyone who was here for the Drop Pod debates when C:SM was first released, just because the fluff says one thing, doesn't mean it happens in the gameplay.

Archived