Red Marines?

I want to do a small army of maybe 500 - 1000pts of red marines. I'm looking for a list of cannon chapters that use red in their armor scheme. I know the obvious ones (BA, Flesh Tearers, Blood Ravens). I need them to be a loyal chapter. I was hoping to do a lesser known cannon chapter. Thanks in advance!

Sons of Orar

Red Templars

Heralds of Vengeance

Blood Ravens

Blood Drinkers

Knights of Blood

Fire Lords

Storm Lords (halved red and white)

Genesis Chapter

Brazen Claws (quartered red and blue)

Exorcists

Red Hunters

Red Legion

Red Talons

Red Wolves

Crimson Guard (halved red and yellow)

That's after a quick search through Codex: Space Marines v4 and v5, and checking both the GW website and Lexicanum (mostly for chapters with "red" or a shade of red in their names). There's probably many more though.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I've narrowed it down to choosing one of the following:

Red Wolves

Emperor's Hawks

Sons of Orar

I think at this point I'm leaning more towards the Red Wolves as I can use bits from the Space Wolves to do a little kit bashing. However, I really like the way the Sons of Orar look (never tried painting white before). The Emperor's Hawks have a fairly simple scheme that is different from anything else I have so... I'm not sure.

Any other obscure cannon loyal chapters that are primarily red in their scheme that anyone can think of?

I just got done doing a couple models of the Red Templars. With the new decal sheet for them it should be fairly easy. You could also use Black Templar bits with them.

Red Templar decal sheet? Is it one that you print on your own?

I just got done doing a couple models of the Red Templars. With the new decal sheet for them it should be fairly easy. You could also use Black Templar bits with them.

Red Templar decal sheet? Is it one that you print on your own?

Yup. If you look at the thread up top you will see the decals they have for the different chapters. I've used some of the decals and they look ok.

Archived