Help identifiying a model

On the Games-Workshop.com splash page were you choose your country, there is a black demon to the right of the Daemon prince and behind an elven archer. He looks to be holding a large sword in his right hand, but it's cut off by the GW company logo. I've been searching the GW website for this model but can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me identify this model & locate it on the GW page? Thanks!

I'm also searching for alternate models that could be used as a 'counts as' Bloodthirster. I'm not a huge fan of the current GW Bloodthirster. It looks a little cartoonish to me and doesn't really fit in with the other Khornate models. I'd really appreciate any suggestions. I don't care if the model isn't from GW. Thanks!

Be aware he is definitely smaller than the other daemon princes available and the nurgle one literally dwarfs him, i'm place him about a head and a bit taller than a termi without a huge body mass. If needed you can bulk him up a bit artificially with sculpted power armour remnants and a large scenic base, he does however completely hide behind a rhino very very well.

Thanks for the heads up. If he's smaller than a standard Daemon Prince I most likely will just end up not using him. I didn't realize he was smaller. Maybe I'll just fork out the $67 for the FW Khorne Daemon Prince.

Would anyone happen to have a Side-by-Side comparison of the standard Daemon Prince & Be'Lakor models? Thanks!

He's bigger than an Ogryn, and a sweet model for a demonic entity - maybe a Herald rather than a Prince? But he IS actually a Demon Prince in the Fantasy background, the first significant leader of the Chaos Hordes, who got too big for his boots and Tzeentch toppled him...

Archived