Why hello there!

New member here!

What can I say, been playing 40k since late '98 or so, started with Tyranids and Eldar, moved to Tau when they were released, then Necrons, and steadily worked my way to Chaos Marines...

Unfortunately had to sell all my old stuff off though due to some personal reasona, and in teh last few years have turned to the Emperors light and started playing as Witch Hunters and Black Templars primarily. Taken an absolute shine to Witch Hunters, and the Inquisition models for it are quite possibly my favorite models GW have released so far (except possibly the Arco-Flagellants... :))

Looking to get a working Apocalypse army up and running in the next year or two, and maybe a Titan at some point ;) And quite possibly using the AdMech army book from Tempus Fugitive to make a converted AdMech army as well :lol:

Anyway... no doubt i'll see you around the forum :eek

Daemoniac

Yeah I've heard a lot of rumours on the new =][= codex, and a lot of speculation/hopes on new models that I'm really not pleased with... but (i think/hope) that's just individual opinions rather than actual rumour. What i've heard that's "official" (as official as rumours can be rofl), i'm relatively pleased with :P

Hoping the codex for WH/Ordo Hereticus is expanded a lot, that's for sure, I'd like to see way more acolyte-y type units.

As for Chaos Marines, yeah i'm a fair fan. I have to say I really don't like the way the new Codex is organised though (same goes for Chaos Daemons and Space Marines...), i liked the old Wargear/Armoury list options better ,and having the individual "special rules" listed in the one army list (as opposed to the two lists like they have now :s), but I DO like the way the Marks work now. I'm an undivided/black legion player mainly, i don't like limiting myself to one sole god, just not my style ;)

Don't have the cash to focus on them at the moment though, i'll be getting some Black Templars as soon as i can afford to, focus on my main army.

Archived