Advice on Sgt Telion

FF151

Hey Guys,

I have been working on my Crimson Fists and I completed my scouts a while ago. I now have Sgt Telion to replace the sgt(I LOVE the Eye of Vengeance rule),.

heres a pic of my work

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2472/4010851199_289751640f.jpg

Let me quote the codex, pg 88 "Telion has been seconded to several chapters with close ties to the ultramarines, so that his knowledge and unique skills can more widely benefit the immortal emperors cause."

So I know I can put him in my crimson fist list, but how should I paint him?

1) Should he be in True Ultramarine colours?

2) Should I paint him in Crimson Fist colours?

3) Should I paint the majority of him in Crimson Fist but leave his shoulder pads the ultramarine colours?

What do you guys think?

I personally filed off the Ultramarines symbols to paint him in Sons of Medusa colours, as a similar character, but not actually Telion himself, in the chapter.

If you are wanting to stick with the idea of him being seconded to another chapter, but still being sergeant Telion of the Ultramarines, I'd keep him in Ultramarines colours. Marines do not repaint their armour to please their mates, there is very strong chapter pride involved. Yes he will wear a camo cloak in the colours relevant to the battlefield, and this will match the cloaks of his squad, but his armour will still be Ultramarines colours.

one option would be to keep him in Ultra colours but add an CF honour badge on a knee pad and to keep his camo cloak the same as that of the squad he's with to show his temporary allegiance whilst training

cheers

Archived