Hello from Puerto Rico

Grofaz

Hello everyone, I found your site immersing myself in everything Warhammer 40k and seeing it at the end credits from DOW2, which I recently became a huge fan of. I have bought the hardcover book, starter pack a few novels and already halfway through the DOW and DOW II (Chaos Rising) PC games. I am an old historic wargaming grog but have found a new "calling" in the WH40K universe.

All the best!

"Say it before the cleansing begin Brothers."

Welcome Grofaz! I'm sure there's plenty of people in recent years to get into 40K in the same way, from DOW. Have you got a particular Chapter you're into? Are you into gaming, building/painting, or fluff? Whichever it is , the B+C is the best Astartes site around!

Right now I am engrossing myself in the entire universe, but definitely I enjoy the space marines (I have not yet been tempted by the chaos gods ;-) a lot. I designed a banner for the ultramarines movie last week of a non official chapter that I am working on. Unfortunately my proffession takes a lot of my time so miniatures are out until I retire in about 7 years. But I see myself into WH40k for a long time. It's refreshed my old grog wargaming (historic mainly eastern front WWII ) with a new and interesting universe. I do have the started box with minis, paints etc. But I was thinking of buying the Horus Heresy board game to start.

Well thanks for the welcome and hope to continue studying the site and everything related to WH40k

Archived