Whats in em?

LordSebbe

Hi i was wondering where you can get the DA shoulders that have the winggs and the sword sculpted in to them, are they from the Chapter upgrade kit or from the DA Metal blister wich says that to sculpted pieces are included?

Second question

Is the ravenwing sergeants powersord as seen on GWs page availiable in another kit?

Many thanks

Hi i was wondering where you can get the DA shoulders that have the winggs and the sword sculpted in to them, are they from the Chapter upgrade kit or from the DA Metal blister wich says that to sculpted pieces are included?

Second question

Is the ravenwing sergeants powersord as seen on GWs page availiable in another kit?

Many thanks

you can buy online from GW store metal DA and RW shoulder pads and you used to be able to buy Metal power armoured Deathwing shoulder pads but I don't think they do those anymore.

The upgrade kit has mostly the pads with just a sword moulded on them.

There are metal pads with the full DA symbol on but they are a little smaller than the plastic pads but you can get a pack of 10 of the pads from GW.

Metal Dark Angel Pads from GW

There were also some more ornate pads which are also metal but they don't seem to be available on GW at the moment that I can see.

The Ravenwing sergeant's sword is on the Ravenwing upgrade sprue. There is one sprue in the RW bike squadron and three in the RW battalion box I believe. They are the only kits to include the RW pieces. You can't get the sprue on it's own from GW but I have picked up complete sprues on ebay before.

Edit: beaten to the post by Hellios :D

Archived