Turning a Rhino to a Razorback

I will soon be getting the Rhino from the battleforce and i want it to be a razorback, i have looked on websites to get the razorback heavy bolter, but none have it in stock.

If you have an idea of how to convert a Rhino to a razorback without these parts id like to know or if you have a uk website that has the parts in stock please tell me =)

Do you have a predator with Heavy Bolter sponsons, or even the lascannon sponsons? I glued two of these together and made a Heavy bolter turret (didn't add the magazine boxes, but clipped off the ammo feeds to simulate ammo coming through from the base of the vehcile). I then attached this modified HB turret to the Hunter Killer mount for the Rhino, and it is now on the front hatch....still leaving me the rear hatch to open up and allowing me to field as either a RB or a Rhino (the HB could be used as a pintle SB at a pinch...)

Ive just bought a forgeworld razorback heavy bolter kit.

It took 2 weeks to come but its great. Let me know if you want pics

I thought about this but £12 or £13.50 with shipping charges is Close to what you can buy them for off the internet

Or you could scratchbuild the whole thing. Buy some plastic card and get some heavy bolters off an Imperial Guard player, and you could build the rooftop and turret yourself. You could use a 25-mm base to form the turntable of the turret, for example.

BTW, I would recommend against permanently turning a Rhino into a Razorback. If you simply leave the top plate separate, you can swap it out for the twin hatches in seconds, and have the flexibility of fielding either type of vehicle depending on your needs for a game.

Here you are, dear sir!

thanks man, is this site reliable?

And i wasnt going to make it a razorback perm, but using a base and plasticard is a good idea

I've been ordering bits from them for a couple of months. In Europe they usually deliver within a week. Actually it is quite a nice site - this week I managed to grab a deal of 3 missile launchers!!! before they were gone ;).

ive done whats been advise on here already. took the twinlinked heavy bolters directly off my landraider and popped it stright into the roof of one of my rhinos. insta-dakka lol

I havent got a land raider, and its just as hard to buy the land raider thing as it is to buy to razorback

got any dimensions for the Weapon cover?

The cover that sits on top of the hull, or the one that goes over the bolters? The former is the same size as the hatches — just make a plate that fits in the recess in the hull top without falling through. The one over the bolters has a top plate that is 21 mm back to front and 14 mm wide, while the side plates (without the sloped sections) are 5 mm high at the back, and the whole thing is about 19 mm wide.

Archived