Yes, I'm new

Flood

Hello. I used to collect some 40k stuff back in, ooh, must of been about 1994-ish. Damn time flies... Anyway I've rediscovered my nerd roots and splurged on some models and a ton of painting gear, helped by a very old collection from my younger cousin (the type who can't bear to throw anything away). So aye, I'll be looking for painting tips probably, doubt I'll be playing the game anytime soon though.

Also going to stickup a wee site with some of my 40k-based short stories ( I dabble in writing) and links to 40k-based music tracks I did a while ago for a Dawn of War mod. Maybe a blog or summit about my painting progress, depends how bored I am really. :Plol

Oh, although my former army was Chaos/Daemon this time around I've concocted a homebrew SM chapter, with a fairly comprehensive background. I'll post this up along with the other stuff sometime today hopefully.

Nice to be here :confused:

[EDIT] Fan-fiction online: http://flood40k.comule.com/fiction.htm

I dont believe your new- your obviously as old as the flood :(.

Seriously though- welcome to the B+C. If your looking for some insight into DIY chapters, by all means hit up "Liber Astartes" where theres alot of experianced fluff writers trying to figure out what they did wrong :Troops:.

Archived