Stormraven config question

MuGGzy

Ok I get that there are "sponsons" for the hurricane bolters. But does it say somewhere that I missed where you would mount the TL HB or AC (or the upgrades to LC/MM etc)?

I am modifying a toy to be on and wanted to make sure they are in the right spot so I don't get accused of cheating for range etc by putting it all right on the tip of the nose.

The answer is... No one knows, as there's no image for the unit. People have been playing with chin mounted and dorsal weapon placements though, though wing mounts wouldn't be out of the question, at least for lascannons (the Lightning and Thunderbolt both have wing mounts).

I agree with the scratchbuild pictured above, with the LC/MM on a top turret, and the HB/AC on the chin. It seemed logical going from the general theme of Marines vis a vis the land speeder etc...

I'm personally just hoping that GW release one at some point, which I think is a possibilty as Marines don't have a big £60 vehicle, unlike Guard or Orks.

But yeah, the configuration in the pic is what I would have said :P

EDIT: PS. Woo! first post xD

hey nice raven!

word on the wire is that beacause GW are releasing the new fantasy boxed set in september, they are going to have a big 40K release in october to settle things out. Lots of people are hinting at there being a stormraven then. possibly somthing else aswell? there has also been a big hint, that Grey Knights are getting a new 'dex, and that they are also getting the raven. sweet huh? no guaruntee though. biglou.

Archived