How long was The Lion, El Johnson away from Caliban?

HsojVvad

By that, I mean when El Johnson, (been away for a bit, what is our primarchs proper spelling and real name? I am reading my rouge trader and I think it was different so I am a bit confused now) was when he left Caliban to fight the HH wars, and left Caliban to his best friend/brother (I know they were not blood brothers, but they were best friends I believe who acted like brothers if I am not mistaken, please correct me if I am wrong) to Luthor?

How long was he gone when he left Luthor in charge of the defece of Caliban and training the 2nd generation of DA, till he came back from the HH wars and when the planet got destroyed? Was if 2 or 3 years or a few decades?

I like to know, since I am trying to come back, I am just making some fluff up for myself to get me motivated into finishing painting my DA.

As far as I know it was more close to a century or so. fallen Angels book refers an amount of time that the Lion spent away from Caliban (half a century if I'm not mistaken) .. and then heresy broke so i estimate a century give or take , of absence from Caliban.

I agree with the first part that it was half a century since he last set foot on caliban but I disagree with Chaplain Lucifer as to the other half century he adds for the Heresy. We have no solid time on how long the Heresy lasted (or do we??) I was always under the assumption that the Heresy was quite quick once all the players had shown their allegiance?

I agree with the first part that it was half a century since he last set foot on caliban but I disagree with Chaplain Lucifer as to the other half century he adds for the Heresy. We have no solid time on how long the Heresy lasted (or do we??) I was always under the assumption that the Heresy was quite quick once all the players had shown their allegiance?

Well heresy was quick once things have started.. but I've added a bit more time for mop up operations after heresy. I figured LEJ wouldn't just speed to Caliban after founding his father was dead. perhaps a century is exaggerated shouldn't be very off.. maybe by a decade or so.

Well heresy was quick once things have started.. but I've added a bit more time for mop up operations after heresy. I figured LEJ wouldn't just speed to Caliban after founding his father was dead. perhaps a century is exaggerated shouldn't be very off.. maybe by a decade or so.

Fair enough a decade or so seems reasonable. Gives the Lion time to grieve, fight Russ a few more time ;) and then go traiter hunting before returning to Caliban.

A century could be pretty close. They were off world for some time before the Lion sent Luther and Zahariel back to take over training. Then we get the 50 odd yrs. So a few more decades pass in the HH and clean up.

Archived