looking for BA vehicle painting templates

thundrchickn

I have a very mechanized list(anywhere from 8-10 tanks) and I'm looking for some BA specific templates I could transfer onto the back and sides of rhinos/razorbacks/baal preds as an outline. I have only been in the hobby for a couple months and usually concentrated on strategy/list building and I'd like to work on improving my painting and make my army stand out a little more. My infantry are constantly looking better but my tanks look stale.

A guy at my LGS has a dark angel LR that has an angel painted on the back and an inquisition player has a vindy with flames all up the back. Looking to work on that level of painting but looking for more BA specfic(the angel one would probably work except I dont use a LR). Anyways hope to hear from some people and thanks in advance.

Somebody else asked for stencils or large symbols recently, but my search-fu is weak and I cannot point you to that article.

I think the discussion ended up here though: link. You can find and print all sorts of stuff in the 'Blood Angels Banner Archive' down in the left hand column.

-Fury

Archived