Changes to the Landraider Kits?

Well my situation is i have lost one of the sponsons of my land raider crusader and I'm looking to get a replacement part, as mine was the old kit with the metal parts i also have the lascannons for the standard variant but would like the inferno cannons as well as an option.

so i was looking at this kit http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...odId=prod80002a

will these parts fit straight into my existing land raider body? at first glance they look like they will but just wanting to check.

thanks in advance

If the entire sponson came off, leaving the hole in the side of the Land Raider, then the plastic parts will fit without any problems — the hull parts are exactly the same on all the kits, it's just the sponsons themselves that are different.

If only the metal parts have gone, then I don't know — I've never bought or built either type of Land Raider, so I can't tell how exactly they differ.

If the link You provided goes to the Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer upgrade kit then yes (I can't open it since all GW related stuff is being blocked here). I had the same issue, except that I bought a used LRC on e-bay, which lacked one sponson, so I used the sprue to replace it.

Having built 4 Land Raiders in all current GW patterns in the past 6 months I think I can confirm all LR parts from the basic LR God Hammer, Hybrid metal plastic LR Crusader, and the new all plastic Crusader/Redeemer kits are completly swappable. There are some minor problems if you want to mount plastic hurricane bolters on the las cannon sponson post but it it easily fixed.

Archived