Greetingses and Suchlike

New Guy here, back to the hobby from rather sporadic gaming in the Rogue Trader (yay!) era. Got reintroduced to the game by a drunken conversation about things with some dudes from work and after reading some fluff related thingys I realized I just have to play Alpha Legion (as good guys pulling a serbian-jew-doublebluff (or are they?)) Actually at first I had the idea of painting them as Ultramarines (in disguise) and never telling anyone I am actually playing Alphas, he he). I think it was mainly the comment by someone on some forum or another that there is a 90% chance that your opponent is actually Alpha Legion in disguise and the same goes for your army :pinch:

Anyway, two games with a very non-chaosed (nothing but straight humantypes in a CSM army) Alpha army with a 1-1 record so far (my Chaos Lord got lost in the woods for the duration of the whole game in the game I won) and havin much fun. Also slogging through the Horus Heresy booksies as commute reading (can't read Literature in the bus). Anyway... Hello all, and such, you fellas seem like a island of sanity in this web of inters.

/buys a virtual round

Archived