Greetings Unforgiven

So been away from this forum for a while, I'd reached a 3000pt some force and decided to revitalize one of my other armies, Blood Angels. Well, Flesh Tearers, but meh. Anyways, I'm posting to share with you the most amazing Dark Angel force I've ever seen. It's a Deathwing list of a friends, that is so well painted, I've had to restrain myself from assaulting him, and scampering off with it.

More to the point, this Sunday, I'm hoping to get pictures of it, and the full army list, as it is to date, 100% undefeated. Against anything and everything. As a Dark Angel player, I've heard nothing but ridicule, and verbal abuse as to the state of our Codex, and it's nice to throw this guys Deathwing in their faces when it happens, or just to hear about a proper stomping the boys in Bone and Green dish out.

I must repeat again, he has beautiful looking models. His DW Land Raider is the best LR I have EVER seen. Expertly painted with prayers covering every bone painted inch of this bad boy.

HOPEFULLY, pictures will be posted Sunday night after the tourny I'm in, and some more Deathwatch RPG.

Long Live the true Angels of Death, Dark Angels/Blood Angels +Successors.

Ack, the Deathwing will have to wait. He's in Chicago this weekend for 'Ard Boys with his Guard army.....doh! Mark my words, I will deliver photo's as soon as he's back in Omaha.

And the tourny isn't too important, it's just a progressive paint and play, at 1000 pts this Sunday.

Archived