Las/Plas Razorback Conversion

TheHarrower

I've seen other versions where people use the twin-linked lascannon turret and just stick in two plasma guns beside it, but I'm not a fan. I was thinking of having the plasmaguns on a storm bolter mount. Anyone have any tips or pics of conversions that they made?

hmm, its called the 'stronos' pattern razorback, and it does seem a very good deal. a lascannon, plus a twinlinked plasgun for (cost of seven meltabombs) pts upgrade? ive always wanted one in my army, but also havent worked out how to do a decent conversion like harrower here.

mabye use those two smaller hatches at the front of the tank, and then have a pintle mounted plas and las, one in each. that should make for some interesting conversion work! :wub:

oh, and at corby, just measure from where the weapon would be on the tank. its an easy way to avoid 'kerfuffles' :P

I think some people might complain about the extra range placing the plasmaguns on the turret will give you. At least in a competitive enviourment.

Forgeworld's lascannon razorback conversion kit might be an interesting basis for an idea.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-4000...ERSION-KIT.html

Really? It would be like an inch at most. I can always just measure from the main turret, but that's pretty ridiculous.

I was thinking of using the regular twin-linked lascannon turret and adding some sort of targeting eye where the second lascannon usually goes. Looked at the ForgeWorld ones. Kinda cool. Weird they don't have a Las/Plas version.

I think some people might complain about the extra range placing the plasmaguns on the turret will give you. At least in a competitive enviourment.

Forgeworld's lascannon razorback conversion kit might be an interesting basis for an idea.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-4000...ERSION-KIT.html

Really? It would be like an inch at most. I can always just measure from the main turret, but that's pretty ridiculous.

I was thinking of using the regular twin-linked lascannon turret and adding some sort of targeting eye where the second lascannon usually goes. Looked at the ForgeWorld ones. Kinda cool. Weird they don't have a Las/Plas version.

I wouldn't have a problem with it but tournament officals might. However measuring from the turrent would solve that with minimum fuss. I thought it was strange they didn't have one too.

Archived