Possible tourniment in warhammer world

Dark_Crozius

Hey guys.

I'm not sure about the rest of you but i was extremely disapointed by the way that the throne of skulls GT sold out so quickly. The main reason for this being that i've made a few friends attending these events in the past and was quite looking forward to seeing them all.

Anyways- instead of getting upset about the situtation i can't do anything about, i'm resolving to make my own tourniment at warhammer world. It'd be in October but i still have to e-mail Warhammer world themselves to make sure i can book the tables and for an exact date.

The reason i'm putting this up now is, that in order to make the event viable i would obviously need player so i'm seeing if theres any demand for a doulbes tourniment in october?

My events team and i have decided on a policy of that we need at least 10 teams attending or the event unfortunaly won't be able to happen. Let me know what you all think and if theres demand i'll be able to arrange more.

Thanks

Dave Crozier

Glad to hear you'd be intrested. Don't have much info at the moment as we haven't actualy arranged anything yet!!

I'm just on here to see if people are intrested so that when we arrange our event i know there will be players to play in it.

Kepp you all posted.

I managed to salvage a ToS ticket from someone on Warseer who bought 2, so I can't justify another tournament in so soon before it, especially as I am at a tournament in September too!

But in future I would be very interested.

me and my brother might be interested. depending on a few things I.E cost and points

o yes and age, because i know alot of you adults would stereotype me as a *kid* and not want me there, im 16 and been playing since i was 11

Archived