Using CM Gabriel Seth

PinoyC

I love the fluff for the Flesh Tearers and Seth's is making me want to ignore my "never use special characters" rule. Problem is, how can you use him effectively? Between himself and Tycho, they're the only two HQs unable to have jump packs (or Mephistons psychic power). Limiting him to being a ground pounder...very incongruous with the rest of the army...he doesn't seem to really go well w/ anything other than basic Tac Sqds/JP-less RAS's/possibly the undermanned Honor Guard...none of these guys seem like Chapter Master retinue material to me...despite one option actually being such. How are the rest of you doing it?

PC

Only idea I can offer is using a drop pod and putting him with something nasty. Probably something like HG specced for shooting, so they can drop near something, blow it up then get charged and hopefully he'll live and dish out some revenge?

or you could put him in a death star unit (assault termies,LRC, and a Libby in termie armour)and if you took min squad thats 6 models taking 2 spaces each, so 12 you put him in 13 and you have room for say a priest in termie armour and a chappy or vice versa.

Archived