Mephiston Rising

Nomus Sardauk

Mephiston does not "visit" the Zone, HE IS THE ZONE.

The Sanguine Sword was once called Mephiston Finger.

Blood Angels Land Raiders deep strike is caused by Mephiston throwing them from orbit.

Ran

Blood Angels Land Raiders deep strike is caused by Mephiston throwing them from orbit.

Ran

he's chuck norris of the 41st millennium aint he?

Mefiston = Neo

Someone said he gained his power because he survived for 7 days under the black rage?

I thought the tower on Baal was full of death company, just raving about horus and frothing at the mouth, if so why havent they become Lords of death (none librarians perhaps).

I thought it was because Mefiston was so angry about dieing that he burst from his tomb, no?

And the bit about Mefiston never being able to accomplish the feats of fluff, easy newbie tyranid player would get his fex torn apart by Mefiston.

But really one hit at str 10, 3+ hit 2+ wound force weapon, what was hard to swallow about the story.

Heresy! He IS Chuck Norris.

well BA are known to live for a freakily long time... essentially we're space vampires... i mean we have a successor chapter called blood drinkers... what the hell do you think they do? sooo i don't see why meph couldn't be chuck norris... :/

Heresy! He IS Chuck Norris.

well BA are known to live for a freakily long time... essentially we're space vampires... i mean we have a successor chapter called blood drinkers... what the hell do you think they do? sooo i don't see why meph couldn't be chuck norris... :/

Mephiston is not Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris doesn't need psychic powers to lay the smack down on the entire galaxy.....

Mephiston is, like Looted Monolith said, Neo. Next edition he will have a power where he holds his hand up, stops bullets and then shoots them back at the guys who tried to shoot him with a psychic wave of energy.

Ran

he's chuck norris of the 41st millennium aint he?

When the Tyranid and Chaos land on Baal, they find out all Chapters are just standing there doing nothing and before them stands only Mephiston..

They decide to throw themselves on their own claws at that moment ;-)

all the dead bodies on baal and its two moon will be awesome for the environment... not only are the BA artisans, we're also environmentalists... dead bodies fertilize the ground... and Meph will plant a tree on top of every corpse... cuz that's how he roll... in a couple years baal and its moons will be green again like it once was... here on the blood angels home planet... we fertilize the ground with corpses... come and help us grow a greener future...

Mephiston once sneezed and from that Nurgle was born.

Mephiston Plasma Pistol destroy Monoliths.

Necrons never come back when Mephiston is present. They are too afraid.

Ran

Archived