What the deuce?!?!?!

monkey boy

How strange, when I click on the Dark Angles category in the Space Marines section I get the codex, the various metal sergeants and a deathwing terminator, nothing more.

Update: When I search 'Dark Angles' I get mostly Dark Eldar stuff, and the afore mentioned products.

Bizarre.

Well, that would explain the search producing nothing, but not the actual DA category being virtually empty. Though it is full again, must have been a temporary glitch.

I'm not going to lie, you've made me feel quite the retard pointing out my little 'typo'.... It's 'cause I was typing fast... :)

In honor of their Primarch Pythagorus, they will spend the rest of their days hunting the fallen, who betrayed them so long ago.

Some times I think I'm cool, then I catch my self making a joke about Pythagorus Theorem, it is in these times I realise I will never be cool.

Well, that would explain the search producing nothing, but not the actual DA category being virtually empty. Though it is full again, must have been a temporary glitch.

I'm not going to lie, you've made me feel quite the retard pointing out my little 'typo'.... It's 'cause I was typing fast... :)

sorry, I meant no offence . just pointing out the search might come up empty because of said typo.

Since DA category is not empty now, probably we can chalk it to a GW site upgrade/optimisation/renewal/whatever.

Don't feel bad miss spelling in a post. When I was just starting to flex my painting muscles I decided I would try my hand at the Chapter Banner. After many hours of hard work I triumphantly entered the living room to show my efforts off to my girlfriend. She took a cursory look, and asked me "Who are the Dark Angles?" . I miss spelled on a 9 hour paint job.

This is the first time I've shared that little mistake.

Weiiiiiird. "Dark Angels", "Deathwing", or "Ravenwing" give no search results on the GW site now.

Nor do "Blood Angels" or "Wolves" return the appropriate models. Just use the navigator under 40k-> 40k Armies -> Space marines-> dark angels. All the DA figs are there.

"Dark Angels Chapter Upgrade" does interestingly return 47 results, 5 in warhammer 40k, and the five results are all variations of the same codex space marine (some with prices, some without).

Methinks the GW store search might be a tad broke

Weiiiiiird. "Dark Angels", "Deathwing", or "Ravenwing" give no search results on the GW site now.

Nor do "Blood Angels" or "Wolves" return the appropriate models. Just use the navigator under 40k-> 40k Armies -> Space marines-> dark angels. All the DA figs are there.

"Dark Angels Chapter Upgrade" does interestingly return 47 results, 5 in warhammer 40k, and the five results are all variations of the same codex space marine (some with prices, some without).

Methinks the GW store search might be a tad broke

Yeah, I noticed all that after the fact. :cuss

The UK site wasnt working very well for me a few days ago when i used the side bars to navigate to DA i ended up with a few old models and nowhere near the full set yet i looked again last night and it seemed to be all there again, perhaps a mistake by a techie trying to re-organise the layout methinks.

In honor of their Primarch Pythagorus, they will spend the rest of their days hunting the fallen, who betrayed them so long ago.

Some times I think I'm cool, then I catch my self making a joke about Pythagorus Theorem, it is in these times I realise I will never be cool.

guys,I think we just figured out one of the lost legions...

Ah the glorious Pythagorus and his legion of heroic space marines, shallowed up by the horrific manifestation of the warp that is GW's website and their chaos worshiping techie's .

Nah, they just could never, ya know, travel on curved surfaces (like planets), so kinda fell off the radar. Both literally and figuratively.

Archived