"Blood Duel" Arena of Death Competition

only 9 templars, betterthan the smurfs are doing i suppose....

And yet they are better organised than us. They have a nice list of participants in the original post. (hint hint)

But I think we have a better line up of models. There are some really well painted miniatures on display in this thread. Well done lads. Too bad they are all going to fall before my Champion like the wheat before a scythe. :devil:

Plus we're still beating out all of the Chaos subforums, the Liber Astartes subforum, the Index Astartes subforum...hell we're in the top 3 I think.

As for YOU, Brother Ryld..."Smack talkin'...that's a paddlin'." So Sayeth Jasper :devil:

Hehe I'm chomping at the bit to see how this all goes. In all truth I think the most awesome outcome would indeed be for the Emperor's Champion to win. But then again Im a sucker for the underdog ;)

I need another week to clean my plate of work before I can assemble and paint a new guy for this. It seems my most popular ICs have been represented already. Time to change it up.

How about Lucky, the Neophyte? He needs no special weapons when his actions are this: always roll 6s.

It's only an independent character from HQ or Elites, sorry mate.

I don't think we have any Castellans though so if you want to be different you can enter on of those. You could even dress him up as a Neophyte if you wanted!

Plus we're still beating out all of the Chaos subforums, the Liber Astartes subforum, the Index Astartes subforum...hell we're in the top 3 I think.

As for YOU, Brother Ryld..."Smack talkin'...that's a paddlin'." So Sayeth Jasper :)

Hehe I'm chomping at the bit to see how this all goes. In all truth I think the most awesome outcome would indeed be for the Emperor's Champion to win. But then again Im a sucker for the underdog ;)

At my local club, we have a grudge match for tournaments. Basically two players can play each other in the first round of the tournament. To play a grudge match, players must have the permission of the judges, both players must agree to the grudge match and there must be a reason for the grudge (usually happens when a player has lost a game by unlucky circumstance in a previous tournament, or a player has never beaten another rival at a tournament)

I wonder if the mods would allow a grudge match or two in the sub forum play off's.

Under dog indeed......... ;)

Character name: Brother Johan – APOC: Eye of Terror list

NONE SHALL PASS!

Codex used: Black Templar

Unit entry used: Emperor’s Champion

all weapons, wargear, abilities, options, etc. : The Black Sword (+2 Str), Armour of Faith (4+ Inv), Terminator Honours, Crusader Seals, Frag Grenades and Bolt Pistol.

Vow: Accept Any Challenge (Preferred Enemy)

Total cost : 140

Stock special instructions

Moving - Always move directly toward heretic to cleave them in two.

Shooting - If the vial spawn is too far to stab then a crack from my finely crafted bolt pistol should get their attention. All the while lambasting them as an obvious coward for not wanting to die in hand to hand combat.

Psyker Powers - Invite the witch to chant a new spell ‘ Ohwa.. tafool ..iam’ as I drive the Black sword through their spine.

Charging/Assault - Charge, hack, slash, and stomp on the little bits. I shall not waste an attack on a perry. My faith in the Emperor and my holy armor shall shield me from the weak and worthless blows of the enemy.

Voluntary Fallback - Ever Forward..Ever Onward.. Purge the beast.

gallery_29938_4268_31133.jpg

My nomination here is a placeholder.. I will have to recover the holy tome of Templar and review the vows/points/etc. I will edit within the next day or so.

As a side note: I can be available for writing.

B&C 101 is your friend.

To add an image from your gallery, simply copy the Image URL to your clipboard. When posting, click on the Insert Image icon, then copy the URL into the dialog box. The finished text will look something like:

[img=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1281854321/gallery_40880_5198_14542.jpg]

And will appear as:

gallery_40880_5198_14542.jpg

B&C 101 is your friend.

To add an image from your gallery, simply copy the Image URL to your clipboard. When posting, click on the Insert Image icon, then copy the URL into the dialog box. The finished text will look something like:

It's not like I didn't try that! *goes of to check browser settings, muttering grumpily*

Archived