"Blood Duel" Arena of Death Competition

Brother Tyler

vahouth, all-things-power armoured, haunter!, brother ulkesh, biglou666, fortunate son.

I did not see painted images for your entry (if I missed it, please correct me).

Without a painted entry by Midnight on 8/22 (Pacific time) you will be removed from the competition.

I've just updated my entry James.

vahouth, all-things-power armoured, haunter!, brother ulkesh, biglou666, fortunate son.

I did not see painted images for your entry (if I missed it, please correct me).

Without a painted entry by Midnight on 8/22 (Pacific time) you will be removed from the competition.

Sorry - I'm a forgetful idiot...

Picture added to my original post (it's not the best quality, mind, but it's there).

I notice there's still a spot left, with a day left for entry. Would it be ok to toss my hat into the ring with Brother Alexandros - a Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack and Power Weapon? If the spot's still open, I can have a picture and battle instructions up in plenty of time.

+EDIT+

Ok, on the offchance that it is still ok for me to enter, I present Sanguinary Priest Alexandros:

Codex: Blood Angels

Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack and Power Weapon (90 points)

Movement: Alexandros' zeal encourages him to move towards his foes as quickly as possible

Shooting: If in range, Alexandros will fire his bolt pistol in an attempt to soften up his opponent

Assault: A master of stylised duels, Alexandros waits for his opponent to expose weakness. As a result, he will always give up one attack per round to parry a foe.

Voluntary Fallback: Alexandros earned his reputation amongst the Sanguinary Priesthood as an elegant duelist, and one who never backs away from a challenge!

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/iainhodgson/DSCN0238.jpg

Admetus, its a busy day for me so it might take some time to get you on the list, but you're in.

Cool to see a Sanguinary Priest in the competition.

Its late notice, but there is an opening due to a withdrawal (so anyone able to get an entry up before midnight tomorrow would be great!)

And there is still one entry needing a painted image.

Archived