Knights of Blood

Does anyone use Knights of Blood? The little history that I have read on them sounds like a chapter I would like to paint and use! Just wondering if anyone has painted up any and if anyone knows where I can find some more of their history.

Thanks,

Chaplain Hiltraud

Not a lot of fluff on them, sadly, but I adopted a version of their paint scheme to speed up painting.

Prime Flat Black, drybrush lightly with dark grey, paint helmets, shouler pauldrons, and chest eagles mechrite red and hilighted with blazing orange, then a Baal Red wash. Pick out details, and BAM quickly painted!

****** SPOILER******

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are mentioned in Swallow's "Red Fury". Their chapter master was a minor character in the book, Lord Dagon. He was in a dreadnought and gets whacked towards the end. Maybe why they went rouge? I considered doing a Knights of Blood army pre- Red Fury so I could have a dreadnought chapter master. Still a great idea though!

****** SPOILER******

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are mentioned in Swallow's "Red Fury". Their chapter master was a minor character in the book, Lord Dagon. He was in a dreadnought and gets whacked towards the end. Maybe why they went rouge? I considered doing a Knights of Blood army pre- Red Fury so I could have a dreadnought chapter master. Still a great idea though!

That was Lord Daggen of the Blood Swords.

Archived