THe Stormraven

ps209

I personally Hope it is the lil brother to the Flyin Brick we marines all love the Thunder Hawk and can see myself picking up at least one for My Tearers but yeah thats still months off so I should be able to get what Ive been neglecting done before getting one.

Has anyone on any of the boards claimed to have seen one yet?

I do like that one from the G I Joe sigma 6 toy, the first time I saw that one I thought it was an official peek, though the paint scheme was off.

Here's a picture of mine with my BoLScon army. After driving 30 hours back to DC, my girlfriend promptly knocks it off my painting table, and it shatters into 10+ pieces. Someday I'll repair it, until then this is the only picture of it.

Keep in mind this was built and painted in about 10 hours, so it was a rush job unfortunately.

Ouch. Where do you play in DC?

Here's a picture of mine with my BoLScon army. After driving 30 hours back to DC, my girlfriend promptly knocks it off my painting table, and it shatters into 10+ pieces. Someday I'll repair it, until then this is the only picture of it.

You have my condolences, Mr D. I have no photos of the Monolith my son's friend made in primary school pottery class, which his little sister threw to the floor. (Living metal indeed? Waited for Terminator 2 style regrouping, but ended up in the Dyson)

Personally, I liked the "Toys'R'Us" model, and with a Rhino and a load of bits, I think could look excellent.

I am planning on converting this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/BulldogUK/Stormeagle1.jpg

What is this, please? I have a younger BA player who is currently using a Lego Stormraven, and this would be a good Christmas present for him.

Looking at the name of the image file, it's some sort of GI Joe toy.

Archived