1500 pt Tournament List

Magicstorm

Im going to a tournament by the end of august, and I need to make a list of 1500 pts.... I want your recommedations on what to bring with it...

I have over 13,000 pnts of Blood Angels... the only thing I dont have is Storm Ravens since I am waiting for the official model

Anything else is up for grabs

The tournament will use the three missions in the main book and have secret objectives, but Im concentrating on the book missions.

All comments and sugestions are welcomed....

Im thinking of having Mephiston be my HQ.... but is he too expensive for 1500... and would it be too much to have him and a Land raider...

What do you guys think of DC for this point level... Im finding them too expensive for this...

I'm in similar situation, except that my tournament is tomorrow! And I have 2 Storm Ravens. I'm actually running both tomorrow just for fun. How they get used will depend heavily on the mission and table layout, but it does mean I have an incredibly tiny army (22-23 minis). I'm also using both Mephiston and a bare-bones + 1PW DC, just because I want to. B) If I didn't use the DC, I wouldn't be able to buy the DC Dread, which makes the Stormravens both much less useful. I guess the best advice really is stick with what you know. If I get utterly destroyed tommorrow I'll come back and take that back, but I tried building a more "Balanced" list unlike what I like to play usually with 3 full RAS squads, a Land Raider, Priests etc, and it got basiclly tabled in my test games due to the playstyle not being what I'm used to.

Archived