Word Bearers Super-Heavy Church

The Prophet

Thanks guys!

What does the latin say? Oh and the view inside the church with the light coming through the window...Beautiful.

The latin can have a few meanings, but the two most important ones are:

"The Voice of the Gods slays the heretics"

(The name of the church itself is The Voice of the Gods)

That's so awesome. You should enter it into Golden demon or somthing.

Beautiful,

the interior shot with the light coming in.. :D

Isn't the marine in prayer the guy who was on top of your 'walking Chaos shrine' ?

Yes you are right, but he's just there for a brief visit, checking if the benches are the correct size and such things. You really don't want the first coterie to travel as tightly packed as if in a rhino.

(And he is one of few power armoured models I have without a base stuck to his feet. I wanted to show how a word bearer would look inside... ;) )

you could actually spend hours looks at those pics and still not take in the level of detail involved, absolutely amazing and easily my favorite Hall of Honor post in my time visiting these boards. :P

you should really be contacting GW in some way as i'm sure they'd feature that in white dwarf without hesitation.

huge golf clap for you heh

Thanks for all the great response! It really warms my traitor heart!

Martemis, I am actively trying to avoid building a Gehemehnet actually, because done properly (and there is no other way) it would probably take lifetimes.

My word (bearers) that is absolutely stunning, you can certainly see the time and effort put into that beast of a machine. The attention to detail is just fantastic, there are far too many projects rushed to finish, this is certainly not one of them. Will be following your stuff a lot more closely now! ;)

This is a wonderful piece. Voice of the Gods indeed. As for rules I think that you could start with cannibalizing some of the rules from the Plaguetower and build from there. Perhaps giving it the Chaos alter abilities, for obvious reasons, as well as utilizing the warp rift. It is just fitting to think of all those daemons pouring out of these monster after the Bearers of the Word have spoken.

Reading battle for the Abyss right now and this is just fantastic, I realize it is not a ship but you see what I mean, I hope anyway.

Thanks for sharing this.

Gub

Archived