What Else?

darth_giles

If I can get a strength of Simple Green strong enough to actually eat paint, I might be able to finally build an army of skeletons... I mean blood angels. Skeletal, dead blood angels.

Thus far, I've got the following:

3x RASes- 5x marines plus sargent; two power weapon sarges, one power fist sarge

1x Command Group (libby with huge axe, champion, icon bearer, apothecary, guy with signum)

4x Las Razorbacks

Classic Vindicator

Classic Whirlwind

A couple of Rhinos and Chaos Predators that can proxy

Anyone got any suggestions for what else I might need aside from about twenty loose skulls?

Also, any list suggestions using this as a core and as few proxies?

Some kind of flying bonewagon to count as a Stormraven or two. :) They're a fairly unique BA vehicle, and I find them tremendously fun to run.
Thanks. I hadn't thought about that, but it does look like something I ought to have, doesn't it? Even if it doesn't do transport, its got some fun weapons.

I got to digging around and it looks like I found the core of a 5-man Tac Squad as well as my las/missile dread and my plasma/DCCW dread, as well as an MM/DCCW chaos dread I'm starting to regret converting. Now, I'm still missing a lot of things like my heavy weapons, but it looks like this thing is starting to come together.

That simple green from a jug is stripping about as good as Pine-o-Pine does, which says a lot. Once I've got my infantry stripped I'll move to the tanks and dreads, and possibly de-converting an old Chaos Land Raider if I can find its HB turret.

Archived