Horus Heresy I Spy

HandOfDorn

Yes they are all equerries but i wasn't thinking of Sigismund. I always just think of Sigismund as the 1st captain, like Typhon or Abbadon.

So yes the answer is an equerry but as far as i know he is simply an equerry, like Maloghurst.

edit: its a bit strange. Karn is equerry and captain of the 8th assault company. Santar is the 1st captain and equerry. We know Sigismund is first captain, i think i remember him being mentioned as equerry some where but i can't remember were. He is introduced as 1st Captain in Horus Rising.

Yeah, I think he played a major role as Dorn's advisor, but whether that was an official equerry role or just a privilege of first captaincy isn't mentioned..

And Santar was going to be my next guess haha

[edit] Actually I remember in I think the IA for Night Lords, it mentioned Shang as Kurze's equerry?

Shang=Correct :lol:

Nice one HofD!

I got the Shang reference from the Dark King audio book.

Are there any rules in this game? By which i mean, can we use any heresy era character or do we need to keep it within the HH series? Can we use any heresy era materiel such as Collected Visions or IAs?

Haha, I should have let others guess for a bit..

Anyway, in answer, you can use nearly any Heresy Era character, they can be from most sources, except small stories from White Dwarf Magazine or anything like that, just because no one will know them. And yes of course you can use IA characters etc, it hottens up the game :)

Ok here's mine:

A belt of melta charges should do the trick. B

This might be a bit easy but anyway.

"...the warriors he commanded would boast that his prowess was the equal of the Primarchs."- V

This character is probably my favourite Heresy/Pre-heresy era character so far :)

Archived