Quick question about equiping DA tac squad

HsojVvad

I know if my DA tac squad (troops) is 5 man, I can replace a bolter for a flammer. I know it says if it is 10 men, one bolter can be replaced with a missile launcher. My question is, can a 10 man squad have a flammer and a missile launcher or is it one or the other? I think the flammer would help my son agaisnt 'Stearlers and Gaunts. He wants to use the missile launcher because it's cool. So I will let him use it. This time I am trying to get him to pick army. This way he will learn because he is making the choices now instead of me telling him what to use.

But my question is, can a 10 man squad have a flammer and a missile launcher or not? Also when using the missile launcher, does he have to pick in the begining of the game wich type he is using, or is it before he shoots so in one turn he can fire krak, and in another turn he can fire frag? Also what would krak be used agaisnt and what would frag be used agaisnt?

I will be using lots of gaunts, 'Stealers, Alpha Warrior, Tevrigons and a Mawloc or Tyrgron, I havn't figured wich one yet.

Thanks for any help you can give us.

A ten man squad will look like this with those options:

Sgt, 7 marines with bolters, 1 with a flamer and 1 with a missile launcher.

You can decide which missile you fire every shooting phase(krak or frag). Frag is for low armor, horde-types (gaunts/orks) that are grouped together. Krak is for high armor infantry or vehicles.

Archived