Metal scout with missile launcher?

TopKat

My DA scouts are the metal models (circa 2000, give or take a year or so). I know a scout with a missile launcher is available in plastic, but is there a metal version of a missile-armed scout out there?

If not, have any of you master modelers done this particular conversion, and if so, can you share pics and/or a tutorial? Thanks!

There WAS a metal scout with missile launcher available. He was down on one knee, firing the launcher (you can copy the pose with the plastics).

It was released before the plastic scouts came out, and would be "direct" and/or collectors only through GW these days.

I have two metal scouts that have been converted to hold missile launchers. I do not have any pics atm, still getting my stuff back from overseas. Yet when I do get the chance to I will put up pics.

What you will need:

- Metal Space Marine Scout with Bolt Pistol and Close Combat Weapon.

- Plastic Tactical Space Marine Missile Launcher w/ arms.

With a razor saw cut the arm (Or arms) completely off.

Next glue the plastic missile launcher arm onto the scout and adjust as needed. As well as the other arm if desired.

You may or may not need green stuff for this just to fill in the gaps. I didn't and my models came out great. =D

I will get pics up asap.

Hope this is enough for now.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived