Dark Apostle Vixthra signing on

Vixthra

Hi Vixthra here, 1st time poster.....long time Chaos fan boi

Been playing for around 15 years, started with genestealer cult (/spit) but rapidly moved onto The Ruinous Powers and I've never looked back. My forces have ranged from Night Lords (my first collection) through to my ten year obsession with all things Nurgle, but playing with the followers of the corpulant one gets tiresome on the old paint brush so I made the ultimate betrayal and cast my eyes to the ever mutuating forces of change and attempted to run with a Thousand Sons army.

It seems Father Nurgle didn't take too kindly to this abandonment for his worst enemy and blighted both my painting skills and my dice rolls as I've had nothing but atrotious luck with them so I have decided to take a penance and play only with Word Bearers now. No more throwing my lot in with a single God, I'm gonna hedge my bets and worship them all...........Lorgar always was my favourite Primarch anyway *grumble*. Plus the *How to paint Word Bearers* article here by the Dark Apostle from Finland is awe inspiring (my hat is off to you sir) and though I consider myself a decent painter I intend to rob his methods to the letter :D

So this is just a quick *Hello* to the community and also specifically to The Prophet that posts on the Chaos forums as it seems his opinions and thoughts on Word Bearer lore and fluff is pretty well thought out and constructed.

Vix

Archived