khorne berserkers as death company

They can work if you do as the others say, removing the ornate helmet "ears" and chaos/khornate symbols. I actually have a couple in my BA force not as DC but as regular assault squad members and they work quite well. If you can get them cheap it might be worth a shot.

Theres a guy at my local gaming club who's been trying to get me to buy some of his chaos army he's given up on. I've been refusing but then the thought hit me: Berserker death company. I'm still unsure if they're a good idea or not, so before I buy them I want to know what people here think.

Only buy them if they are 50% off. You have missed out on the fun of posing them. They won't be in DC colours, so you'll repaint them after stripping them. Plus you need to cut those rabbit ears off them. Plus all the Chaos arrows.

If he is pressuring you, decline his offer. He is just off-loading what he thinks is rubbish and is trying to get some dollars for it.

Berzerkers ARE very fun miniatures. I have incorporated a few boxes of them into my BT miniatures :)

I have used a lot of Berzerker parts scattered through my army, I have only used 1 of the head though as I have been cutting back the "ears" to use one of the skull head for my new chappy.

So I like the idea, but it would depend on the price and the quality of the models and how hard it would be to pop the heads off to work on them

I plan on using some when I end up with some extra cash for my Flesh Tearers since some of the Torsos are pretty cool and they come with CCW/BP and some have Chain AXES!!!!1! and they are easy as to remove the chaos Arrows just raid your bits box and make use of loyalist helmets and Bolt pistols *due to I am pretty sure they have the faces around the Ejection port and cant remember if that is a easy fix* oh and you may want to use the Loyalist backpacks since chaos ones look weird in loyal armies. However Meph suits having a chaos pack and it fits him better than a normal one too.

Archived