Kit question

Kassill

OK, so I was going to use a Devastator ML I still had on sprue to start my Long Fangs pack. SO , I located said Dev sprue, clipped off all the missile bits, and then realized, I didnt have the right top part of the arm, so I went back and looked, and looked, and looked and couldnt find anything that would have gone with the missile arm! So, at first I just thought, well maybe it fell off in a box some wheres... But then, I started to look at pics of the Dev sprue, and I dont see ANY bit that would do what was needed to use the Missile Arm!?!?!?! Is it there? Am I blind? If you dont know what Im talking about, look out a Tac marine missile. The whole right arm is one piece right? Imagine not having from the elbow, to the shoulder. That is the bit I am missing.

The Dev ML is a bit more elegant than the tac launcher, on the sprue the piece you're looking for is IIRC, a single shoulderpad and upper arm bit. Check your bitz box for a shoulderpad with upper arm in it and that should be what you need...alternately, a shoulderpad, spare arm(hacked off at the bicep), and a bit of GS will cover for it nicely.

You can see the bit in the sprue collection sticky in this forum, but it just looks like a filled in shoulderpad.

Archived