marine bits from bits and kits

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes: has anyone here placed any orders with www.bitsandkits.co.uk before? If so I am wondering if anyone ran into any problems with their order.

I placed an order for two raven guard veretran heads (the helmet-less one), and they sent me two bird skull raven guard helmets which are completely useless to me. I wanted to return these and get what I paid for but they will not return my emails. I am wondering if this is a common thing that happens or not in the bits business.

On a second note does anyone know of any great stores to get marine bits and individual forgeworld bits?

I appreciate all your input before I place any more orders with bits stores...

Thanks all

I have had problems with them in the past to the extent where I had about half of my order missing and I could not get hold of them. They refused to reply to emails and never answered the phone. In the end I had to open up a Paypal dispute in order to get my money back. This was not the first time they messed up an order, but it was by far the worst.

I vowed never to use tham again.

If they don't reply, just open a Paypal dispute - it's amazing how quickly they respond to that!

Try this site instead - http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/

I've never had a problem with them and if an item is out of stock, they will email you when it's back in.

I've placed loads of orders with Bits & Kits and have to say that they've been brilliant, I've only ever had one packing error and they responded very quickly to my email and sent me out the replacement part. I'd say drop them another line, you never know the guy might be on holiday or something.

I've only used The War Store and had success with them. The first order I did was mostly accurate (the sent me the wrong banners, everything else was spot on). I sent them an e-mail and they responded to it & corrected it within 24 hours. I recently placed another order with them and had no problems what so ever. I don't think they do FW parts though but have a very good selection of plastic bits.

Archived