Razor Assualt Cannons

glider0880

Just been reading through Black spike's thread and remembered i myself have a couple of Razors lying under my bed, waiting paitiently for some assault cannons. I dont particually want to go buying 3 or 4 land raider crusader packs so i was wondering what you marvellous forum dwellers and fellow hobbyist might have to share with me.

Do you wonderous beings know as to where i might get my grubby, paint splattered mits on a few assault cannons to put on my Razors, without me spending a fortune!

There are several methods

1. Order the redeemer/crusader kit

2. Take the assault cannons from the Baal kit and chopthe barrels off of the heavy bolters from the razorback kit

3. Take assault cannons from the land speeder kit and hack the barrels from the heavy bolter from the razorback.

Why, you buy the darkangel battleforce, of course. If you want 7 bikes and a skimmer, you also get 6 assault cannons, and tons of bits that are angely enough to be converted to bloodangels. Otherwise...ebay?

Why, you buy the darkangel battleforce, of course. If you want 7 bikes and a skimmer, you also get 6 assault cannons, and tons of bits that are angely enough to be converted to bloodangels.

Do this. It's a fantastic box and is completely worth every penny.

I won a battleforce box set after my last tourney and chose the DA ravenwing. By far the best value for money ive seen with all those extra bits. And if you have a DA friend, you will make his life by giving him the excess DA bits you dont need!

Thanks guys.

As a matter of fact im an old DA relic myself, 6000 odd points of Deathwing and the entire 4th and 6th companys sitting on a shelf! No ravenwing though!

Cant see any harm in adding them to my collection and grabbing the assault cannons.

Cheers once again!

Can I just check though, you do get 6 assault cannons?

EDIT: Spelling!

Archived