Greetings

Librarian_Pohl

well i like the how imperial gaurd are ruthless its like a hammer slamming into a spike or nail, with all the artillery and tanks they have, thought about creating a desert themed imperial troupe. as for chaos i like the ruthlessness of them, and the terror that in the novels and games they inspire. was thinking of creating a warband or chapter of fallen space wolves or wolf brothers known as the ravager wolves....or play world eaters for the savegery effect....thats why i ask for any advice.

well i like the how imperial gaurd are ruthless its like a hammer slamming into a spike or nail, with all the artillery and tanks they have, thought about creating a desert themed imperial troupe. as for chaos i like the ruthlessness of them, and the terror that in the novels and games they inspire. was thinking of creating a warband or chapter of fallen space wolves or wolf brothers known as the ravager wolves....or play world eaters for the savegery effect....thats why i ask for any advice.

You could collect a Chaos Daemons or Chaos Space Marines force and have traitor Guardsmen as allies.

Archived