Hello.

LunaWolf07

Good day everyone,

I’ve been playing Warhammer 40K for some time now… I generally stick with my Space Wolf army when playing but I like to read about the rest of the legions and races. That being said, I do a lot of reading in Warhammer 40K universe, codex and novels.

I am also in the middle of building two Inquisitor costumes for Halloween for both myself and my fiancé. His is turning out to be a lot easier to put together than mine, but what can one do... over the years I’ve found that the male version of costumes tend to be easy to assemble when they don’t involve armor. I’ve pretty much given up on actual hard armor for now and am sticking with cloth and leather.

I’ll probably get around to posting some photos of everything eventually.

Anyhow, HI!

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword!

We have a wonderful Space Wolves sub-forum at this location. One of our more active ones too, so you should find plenty of help with whatever it is you Space Wolves do (grow beards and carouse, right?).

Inquisitor costumes are certainly easier than Power armor, but I can understand how that would be challenging. There may be some examples lying around the board if you search for them, people make costumes occasionally.

That reminds me, I need to start working on my Techpriest costume for Halloween...

Feel free to ask me or any of our fellow users any questions, should they arise.

The Normish

Techpriest? Nice.

I think that one would fall into the "armor" category for me though.

I would love to see it when you finish.

Ah, well I've no idea where to start, actually (I guess search engines are my friend). I've been hesitating between that and a Napoleon costume though. He was great.

Anyway, I can see what you mean by the difficulties with armor. Good luck anyway!

Archived